HOW TO MAKE AN INSTANT IP MESSENGER AND SEND MESSAGES ON LAN WITHOUT SOFTWARE
Although there are various IP LAN messengers available but if you want to make it on your own then read this article.
First you need to see if the “messenger” service of your PC and that of the recipients is on. To do this does the following
1. Go to start->run and type services.msc and open it.
2. Locate the ”messenger” service and enable it if it’s disabled. You need to have it enable on every PC you want to send or receive the message.
3. To enable it right-click on it and click “properties” and in “startup type” select “manual” and then click “start” in “service status”.
4. Next make a notepad file and copy paste the given code
echo. ————-VIPUL’S-ANSBLOG–MESSENGER ———————-
set /p n=Please enter a valid ip address:
set /p m=Messege:
net send %n% %m%
echo please select an option:
echo. type a new ip……………A
echo. send a another message……B
if errorlevel 3 goto C
if errorlevel 2 goto B
if errorlevel 1 goto A
5. Save this file as ”messenger.bat”
6. Open it and just type the ip of the system you want to send message to and then the desired message.
So there you have it , your own home-made MESSENGER!!!
Filed Under: Programming