List of World’s Most Expensive Cars with their approx price tag in $.
1. Maybach Exelero $8,000,000. The Maybach Exelero is a high-performance sports car designed and built by German luxury car manufacturer Maybach. It was presented in May 2005 in Berlin, Germany.
2. Bugatti Veyron EB 16.4 $1,700,000. The most recent version of a mid-engined full-sized hypercar developed by the German car-manufacturer Volkswagen.
3. Lamborghini Reventon $1,600,000. Its a mid-engined sports car that debuted at the 2007 Frankfurt Motor Show. It ranks as one of the most powerful and expensive Lamborghini road cars to date.
4. Mercedes Mclaren F1 $970,000. Its a sports car designed and manufactured by Gordon Murray and McLaren Automotive.
5. Ferrari Enzo $670,000. Its a 12 cylinder mid-engine berlinetta named after the company’s founder, Enzo Ferrari. It is currently one of the most powerful naturally aspirated production cars.
6. Pagani Zonda C12 F $667,321. Its a mid-engined sports car produced by Pagani in Italy. It debuted in 1999 and continues through the present, with production proceeding at roughly 10 cars per year.
7. SSC Ultimate Aero $654,400. Its an American-built mid-engine supercar by Shelby SuperCars. Its higher-performance limited production version, the SSC Ultimate Aero TT, is the fastest production car in the world, with a recorded speed of 259.12 mph.
8. Saleen S7 Twin Turbo $555,000. Its a limited-production, hand-built, high-performance automobile developed jointly by Steve Saleen for the initial concept and direction, Hidden Creek Industries for resources and initial funding, Phil Frank Design for the body and interior CAD design and development, and Ray Mallock Ltd. for the chassis engineering, and produced solely by Saleen in Irvine, California.
9. Koenigsegg CCX $545,568. Its a mid-engined roadster from Swedish car manufacturer Koenigsegg. The CCX has been engineered to comply with the U.S. regulation and market demands and is a newer design that replaced the Koenigsegg CCR.
10. Mercedes Benz SLR McLaren Roadster $495,000. Its an Anglo-German supercar jointly developed by Mercedes-Benz and McLaren Automotive, built in Portsmouth and the McLaren Technology Centre in Woking, Surrey, England.
Filed Under: Automobiles